well, it’s official.
my parents left for switzerland
to be honest, i haven’t done much
(mooching around on computer
and nothing else?
i need to get a life,
but i’m already starting to realise…
i’m going to be having two weeks
alone at home
with my grandma.
my responsibilities include:
- making my own breakfast every morning
- washing up fruits for snacks + nightly fruit-time consumption
- putting on korean dramas for my grandma
- entertaining my grandma when not putting on korean dramas
- nightly door/window locks and checkups
- getting on the bus in time
it may not seem like much
but trust me…
i am very nervous.
i’ve never really lived on
my own before
(even though technically this isn’t on my own)
and i’m looking forward
to the things i’ll be able to do.
- make peanut/nut butter
- make snickerdoodles
- make pancakes for breakfast
- take random naps
- have control of my own food
- play my music (almost) as loud as i want
- take responsibility of my plants (later post)
- make out-of-the-ordinary meals (read: non-prepared-for-me, “Western” meals such as sandwiches)
so… here’s to an exciting two weeks ahead!
i made pancakes for myself this morning.
i added unsweetened cocoa powder.
they weren’t that good.
okay now maybe this is a bad fact
but good fact:
they were incredibly easy.
i’ll be experimenting plenty of times.
i have 13 breakfast times to experiment.
my parents took my camera.
i am now cameraless.
When did you first learn to make your own breakfast/meals?